Customer Service Representative (12-month contract)
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Vancouver
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: J0718-0612
- Job type: Temporary full time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic, customer focused individual to join our team. As a Customer Service Representative you’ll act as the primary contact point for our external clients, and administer insurance applications and renewals.
We offer a positive, fast-paced work environment, full medical benefits and opportunities for growth.
Our office is located in beautiful Kitsilano with easy access to transit. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone wanting to start a career in the insurance industry.
Achieve success, join iA Financial Group!
If you have the following, then we’d like to hear from you:
- Post secondary education as well as prior experience working in a computerized office environment
- Strong decision making skills
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (French knowledge is asset)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.