- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Moncton
- Job category: Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Leadership and Management, Sales and Business Development
- Job ID: J0718-0428
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
The Trainer has the responsibility to increase the performance of F&I Managers in each of the dealerships attributed through the training provided, individually or in groups.
The Trainer performs an analysis of the after-sale marketing department to identify problems and offers the necessary steps to correct them.
- Comfortable with senior management;
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a F&I Manager in a dealership while having kept above-average results;
- Excellent analytical and interpretative skills;
- An ability to communicate verbally and in writing from all levels of intervention;
- Autonomy, ease of integration and availability to get around;
- A vehicle for the fulfillment of job-related tasks.
- Capacity to travel across the province to meet with the dealer
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.