Individual Insurance Administrative Technician
- Employer: iA Excellence
- City: Montréal
- Job category: Health and Medical, Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: J0618-0918
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewDo you want to work for a growing, dynamic team that encourages continuous improvement, success and team work?
A member of iA Financial Group, iA Excellence has been well-established in Quebec for more than 50 years and is expanding its operations across Canada. We offer a wide range of income protection and medical care insurance products to individuals, businesses and professional associations.
Our mission can be summed up in one word: Satisfaction. We are determined to guarantee the satisfaction of our clients by protecting their lifestyle through individual products adapted to their needs and the satisfaction of our employees by providing challenges and a stimulating work environment.
Specializing in living benefits, iA Excellence is well established in the Quebec personal insurance industry. Our products are constantly evolving to meet the specific needs of our clients and partners.
Reporting to the Disability Claims Coordinator, the Administrative Technician must:
• Verify and distribute the documents received from insureds
• Answer telephone calls and/or emails from clients and partners and administer them according to scope
• Follow up on files with insureds, medical clinics and hospitals daily and monthly to complete records
• Manage client complaints
• Participate in various projects touching on continuous improvement and related duties
• Provide support to analysts and the legal department to prepare and identify documents and follow-ups in respect of court files
• Suggest solutions to improve the claims department’s processes and procedures
• Office environment
• Flexible work schedule
• Complete employee benefits package
• Possibility of occasional telework
• Diploma of college studies (DCS) in office management, law or another related field
• Minimum of three years of relevant work experience
• Bilingual (verbal and writing) – Essential
• Excellent knowledge of Office Suite
• Experience in insurance (asset)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and French)
• Ability to analyze situations
• Autonomy and initiative
• Strong client focus
• Sens of responsibility
• Increased ability to adapt to change
• Ability to manage emotions
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.