Inside Sales Representative
- Employer: Forstrong Global Asset Management Inc.
- City: Toronto
- Job category: Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Sales and Business Development
- Job ID: J0618-0475
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewForstrong Global Asset Management Inc. was founded in 2001 with the express purpose of providing institutional quality active global asset allocation strategies to investors. Since its inception, Forstrong Global Asset Management Inc. has demonstrated an ability to manage its client’s assets through challenging markets and economic environments while building a premier asset management team focused exclusively on ETF portfolios for all types of investors.
Forstrong Global Asset Management Inc.'s unique strategies are actively managed according to evolving market conditions and each client’s unique risk/return profile. Experience has taught that this approach is the tested, proven and reliable way to manage money in a rapidly changing world.
Reporting to a team of two VP sales executives, the Sales Assistant is primarily responsible for coordinating daily sales activities with existing clients and new prospects.
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to…
• Partner with a VP, Sales, in helping to generate sales and develop new business.
• Lead by actively prospecting for new sales, as well as establishing long lasting relationships and servicing existing clients.
• Use your in-depth knowledge of our products and the investment industry in general, along with your interpersonal skills to increase sales and retain assets.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
• Actively generate and develop new business relationships; the ability to make outbound proactive prospecting calls to advisors with low asset thresholds is a key requirement;
• Use daily phone contact (minimum 15 proactive conversations) with advisors to build relationships and increase sales;
• Initiate phone contact with clients to begin or expand on existing relationships;
• Support the VP, Sales, by promptly following up on meetings, road shows, events and webcasts;
• Keep an archive of all the relevant information pertaining to the products, policies, procedures and rules for dissemination to the clients;
• Ensure regional events and road shows are well attended by using outbound call campaigns;
• Collaborate with the Territory Coordinator to determine priorities and tasks to be completed;
• Make daily Purchase and Redemption calls to clients in order to identify trends, prospects and first time tickets;
• Create broadcast emails with pertinent marketing and product information to advisors and share with the sales department;
• Populate the CRM system with all the information retrieved during phone calls and meetings;
• Participate in national, regional, departmental, and project group meetings, sharing feedback and information;
• Assist VP, Sales, in the segmentation of the client base to define the service levels and to ensure sales from various distribution channels and firms;
• Assist VP, Sales in developing a strategic business plan for the year and review it quarterly with the team to increase sales from advisors in our territory;
• Escalate client issues to appropriate department and your VP, Sales,; and
• Involved in special projects as required, will include but not limited to evening and weekend events.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a field such as Commerce, Finance, Business Administration, Economics;
• CSC or IFIC certification an asset;
• Cold-calling background a significant asset.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.