1 Paid-up insurance: Paid-up insurance: Permanent life insurance where no more premiums need to be paid. Acquired through the payment of dividends or the additional deposit option.
Depending on your financial goals, two versions of iA PAR are available:
The iA PAR Estate Solution
- Maximise the growth of your wealth over the course of your lifetime
- Limit the tax impact on your estate at the time of your death
- Generate a long-term source of liquidity
- Provide a solid financial foundation for your children or grandchildren and protect their future insurability
The iA PAR Wealth Solution
- Access a source of short-term liquidity to be reinvested in a corporation or in income-earning assets, for example
- Generate a quick return on investment
- Reinforce your corporation’s balance sheet by diversifying your assets
- Ensure the growth of your wealth and net estate value over the course of your life.
1 The minimum age of both insureds is 15 years and the maximum is the age indicated. The resulting equivalent age must also be lower than the maximum age indicated.
2 Medical requirements are not systematic for clients aged 18 to 50.
Riders and additional benefits
The following additional benefits and riders are available to complement your insurance coverage:
- Term life insurance coverage for periods of 10 to 30 years
- Waiver of premiums in the event of disability
- Accidental death coverage
- Life insurance to cover your child