My Group Insurance Plan
In My Client Space, you can, at any time:
- Submit and track your claims
- Review the scope of your coverage
- Generate a list of paid claims for income tax purposes
- Check whether a prescription drug is covered under your plan
- Obtain proof of travel insurance
- And much more!
You have group insurance coverage
Group Insurance File
Plan your trip
Before you leave
- Read and understand the details of your travel insurance coverage. To confirm that you are eligible, please contact iA customer service at 1-877-422-6487.
- Make sure that your health is stable before leaving. To determine whether your medical condition is stable, please contact Travel Assistance at 1-800-203-9024.
- Bring your group insurance card with you because it contains all the information you need. You may also use the iA Mobile app to see it directly on your mobile device.
During your stay
If a medical emergency occurs outside of your province of residence, please contact Travel Assistance before seeing a health professional:
If you call from a country that does not offer collect calls, you may claim your expenses for reimbursement upon your return.
When you return
If you would like to submit an emergency medical services claim for reimbursement, please complete and submit the required claim form(s) (PDF, 99 kB) for your province of residence.
For more details
- Refer to the Travel Insurance brochure
- Refer to your group insurance booklet available in My Client Space