Whether you’re heading for the tropics or hopping across the border to go shopping, make sure you’re covered. And don’t forget about visitors from outside the country who aren’t protected during their stay in Canada.
Make sure you’re covered in case of medical emergencies away from home!
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Multilingual customer service
- No medical questions for travellers under 60
- Simple medical health questionnaire for travellers 60+
- Competitive coverage for pre-existing medical conditions
- Our travel insurance claims provider, Claims at TuGo®, is there to help you get the best possible care
And much more
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Rental car protection
- Coverage for contact sports, adventure sports and extreme sports
- Visitor to Canada package
- Non-medical package
- All-inclusive holiday package
- Insurance for international students (in Canada) and Canadian students (outside of Canada)
Did you know?
Without travel insurance, you could have to pay out-of-pocket for emergency expenses:
- The average cost for a hospital stay in the United States is US$10,000 per day.
- The government covers less than 10% of the total costs associated with an illness or injury outside of Canada.
- A minor ear infection could end up costing thousands of dollars if you have to take another flight.
iA Travel Insurance is offered in partnership with TuGo.
Travel insurance advice
Tips to avoid getting sick when travelling
What’s worse than getting sick when travelling? To travel with peace of mind, plan ahead.
7 travel essentials for your health and safety
Here are 7 often overlooked travel essentials to help you enjoy safe travels.