Quote by phone


I’m already a client

* Our home and car insurance products are available only in the province of Quebec.

Taking care of you is in our nature

Competitive pricing

Our new customers save an average of $347 on their home and auto insurance


Talk directly to an agent, not an automated phone system


9 out of 10 customers renew with us every year

Take advantage of great discounts

Our new customers save an average of $166 on their home insurance. Do what they did by taking advantage of one or more of these discounts. To take advantage, just call us.

iA Financial Group products

Get up to 10% off your home and auto insurance if you own other iA Financial Group products, such as life insurance, disability insurance, critical illness insurance, a mortgage, an RESP or a savings product.

Combined policy

Save money by combining your home and auto insurance coverage. In addition, you pay only one deductible for a claim involving both your home and automobile. It pays to have all your insurance under one roof!

Alarm system

If your home is equipped with a fire or theft alarm system, you get a discount on your home insurance premium. This discount increases if your alarm system is linked to a central monitoring station or police station.

Stability discount

Have you owned your house for at least five years or been a tenant or condo owner at the same address for at least one year? Enjoy the stability discount, designed for all types of owners and tenants. The longer you live under the same roof, the greater the stability discount!

So many good reasons to trust us in the event of a claim

24/7 service

  • Whether your loss occurs during the day or at night, we offer assistance 365 days a year. We work hard to ensure peace of mind at every stage of your claim.

Fast and efficient management

  • You are immediately taken care of by one of our experts, who is there to reassure you and give you good advice.
  • We know your time is precious. That’s why we go the extra mile to take care of the little things that mean a lot to you.

A single visit

  • The work of all specialists is coordinated in a single visit during a claim.

A quick return to normal

  • We constantly review our claims processing times and try to minimize the number of intermediaries.
  • But above all, you want efficient, fast service in the event of a loss. That’s what we offer you at Industrial Alliance.

Our protection

For tenants

Do you live in an apartment? Protect your assets starting at $15 a month.

For homeowners

Whether you own a house, a secondary residence, a building or a condo, choose the coverage that suits you and have peace of mind.

Apply online

I am a renter

Online quote

Online quote


Quote by phone

Quote by phone


I am a home owner

Quote by phone

Quote by phone