Get personalized advice
What is Acci 7 PLUS?
Acci 7 PLUS offers flexible accident insurance for the whole family that lets you build your own customized coverage and adjust it according to your needs. Easy and affordable, you create your own insurance using 5 different coverages at $7/month each, which you can combine however you like!
How does it work?
With Acci 7 PLUS you can customize your insurance according to your needs by selecting up to 5 of the following coverages at $7/month each:
- Disability in case of accident
- Accidental death, dismemberment or loss of use
- Accidental fracture
- Extended medical care further to an accident
- Hospital benefit in case of accident or illness
The cost is the same for everyone, regardless of age or gender. None of the benefits are taxable and payment is guaranteed in 7 days.
You can also use more than one unit of certain coverages to increase your benefits. For example, you could take 2 units of coverage for accidents in case of disability for a total of $14/month, which would make you eligible for monthly benefits of $1,400 per month.
It’s an ideal solution if you are:
- Looking for affordable, accessible coverage that’s fully customizable
- Looking to supplement your group insurance, for example, by adding accidental fracture coverage
- A manual worker with a high risk of injury, and have trouble getting disability insurance
- Someone with a precarious medical condition, and have been refused for individual insurance, or are afraid you will be
- A new immigrant to Canada, looking for affordable accident insurance
- Recently retired and no longer eligible for your health insurance plan
- Unemployed, because Acci 7 PLUS is even offered to people who aren’t working!
Advantages of Acci 7 PLUS
- Non-taxable benefits
- No medical exam required
- Flexible: fully customizable with 5 coverages to choose from based on your needs
- Affordable: just $7 per month per coverage unit, regardless of your age, gender or employment status
- Accessible to all: from 0 to 74 years old at the time of enrolment and up to 80 years old for the duration of the coverage.