This is an ideal solution if you are:
- A parent or grandparent who wants to offer your children or grandchildren a solid financial foundation and guarantee their future insurability while they are young and in good health. This insurance also provides coverage with potential for growth over the long term as well as the possibility of paying the premium early or having your premiums paid from your annual dividends.
- A professional with strong income growth and excess liquidity available. You want to maximize your long-term estate value to reduce your estate’s tax expense and have access to liquidity from your cash surrender value to use for projects or extra retirement income.
- A business owner looking for a flexible permanent insurance solution with access to liquidity. You would like a solid form of financial protection against the loss of a key associate or to ensure your firm’s succession. You can also benefit from privileged access to asset classes normally reserved for the institutional market.
You have the possibility to maximize the death benefit and the cash surrender value by paying your premium faster, in 10 or 20 years. The Payable to age 100 option is also available.
Age at issue
|Payable 10 years||Payable 20 years||Payable up to 100 years|
|Individual||0 to 85 years||0 to 80 years||0 to 75 years|
|Joint-last-to-die||15 to 85 years1||15 to 80 years1||15 to 75 years1|
1 The minimum age of both insureds is 15 years and the maximum is the age indicated. The resulting equivalent age must also be lower than the maximum age indicated.
Purchasing iA PAR couldn’t be easier! You can get coverage of up to one million dollars by answering just a few simple health questions and you may qualify for instant acceptance with no medical requirements2!
A simple, quick and hassle-free process. iA Financial Group sets the standard for the quick purchase of participating life insurance!
2 Medical requirements are not systematic for clients aged 18 to 50.
Riders and additional benefits
The following additional benefits and riders are available to complement your insurance coverage:
- Term life insurance coverage for periods of 10 to 30 years
- Waiver of premiums in the event of disability
- Accidental death coverage
- Life insurance to cover your child