Get personalized advice
What is Superior Program?
Superior Program is individual disability insurance designed for all workers, both salaried and self-employed. Superior Program offers complete income replacement protection if you cannot work due to illness or accident. Under certain conditions, contract and seasonal workers can also apply for this insurance!
How does it work?
In the event of disability, you'll receive nontaxable monthly benefits to replace some of your revenue. You can select accident and illness insurance, or accident insurance only.
The cost of your coverage and the monthly payments varies according to your income and occupation, but you can receive benefits of up to $10,000 per month. The overhead expense insurance covers the fixed costs of a business up to $6,000 per month.
It’s an ideal solution if you are
- A self-employed worker or a business owner and you want to protect your income and continue to pay the operating costs of your business in the event of disability
- A salaried employee with no employer-provided group disability insurance
- A salaried employee who has group insurance coverage, but who wants additional disability benefits to maximize income
- A newcomer looking for disability insurance to protect your income
- A seasonal worker looking for disability insurance that offers year-round coverage
Advantages of Superior Program
- Nontaxable monthly benefits
- Possibility of insuring your income for up to $10,000 per month
- Possibility of insuring the fixed costs of a business for up to $6,000 per month
- Payment relief from the start of disability benefits
- Professional rehabilitation program to help with your recovery
- Toll-free legal and medical expertise hotline