Regional Sales Director – WFG Sales
- Employer: L'Excellence Inc.
- Office: 1910 - 1188 West Georgia Street
- City: Vancouver
- Province: British Columbia
- Job category: Sales and business development
- Job ID: JR10003351
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
The core function of the Regional Sales Director is to build and maintain the relationship between iA Excellence and the strategic account, World Financial Group (WFG). In addition, the Regional Sales Director will provide educational seminars by discussing working relationships, ensure that corporate procedures are understood and followed, and provide new and existing WFG Agents with guidance on the advantages and features of iA Excellence products so they can be promoted effectively.
In close collaboration with the VP of sales, the incumbent will:
• design, develop, implement and deliver training programs specifically designed for WFG
• deliver product and other related seminars to WFG offices
• act as a liaison between the WFG and the iA Excellence Head Office administration personnel
• work in close collaboration with the VP of sales to develop a marketing plan for their regions, particularly for the delivery of iA Excellence products and software knowledge to the WFG field force
• act as the liaison between WFG and iA Excellence administration personnel to facilitate resolution of problems in matters such as contracting, compensation, underwriting and new business
• provide WFG with product support and special quotes
• prepare reports on WFG's performance
• provide feedback and updates to the iA Excellence management team on operational matters, to ensure the company's continued pre-eminence in the field
• other duties as may be determined, from time to time
• Bachelor Degree
• 4 to 5 years of relevant experience in the insurance industry or a brokerage environment
• Highly developed communication and presentation skills
• Ability to function well in high pressure situations, with flexibility and diplomacy
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.