Get personalized advice
What is Access Life?
Access Life is a simplified issue life insurance product that’s easy to apply for and quick to obtain. It’s ideal for those seeking life insurance coverage without having to undergo a medical or blood test.
How does it work?
In the event of your death, this coverage provides a lump sum tax-free payment to the beneficiaries of your choice. To join, simply complete a short questionnaire. You do not need to undergo an in-person medical examination.
Based on your answers, you’ll become eligible for the step that best matches your health status. This means that you will be entitled to a face amount of between $10,000 and $500,000 and to permanent or term coverage. It’s simple: the healthier you are, the more options you have, the lower the cost of your insurance and the more you’ll benefit!
It’s an ideal solution if you are
- In good health and want coverage without a medical examination and without waiting
- A person with a critical health condition who has previously been denied regular life insurance, or fears being denied
- The parent of a child with a health condition that makes it more difficult to insure them – Access Life provides coverage for children 18 years of age and under who have a critical health condition
- A newcomer to Canada and you face limits to the amount of standard underwriting you can receive
The benefits of Access Life
- In some cases, you may be insured the same day you apply!
- Approval is guaranteed regardless of your health condition.
- There are no medical or blood tests to take.
- Term coverage can be renewed or turned into permanent coverage, regardless of your health status.
- The cost is fixed and guaranteed for the duration of the coverage.
- It provides a unique solution for children whose health condition makes insuring them more difficult.