Get personalized advice
What is Acci-Jet Program?
Ideal for manual labourers and active people, Acci-Jet Program can provide financial help to replace your income if you become unable to work because of a disability. No medical exam is required.
How does it work?
In the event of a disability caused by an accident or soft tissue injury covered by your policy, you’ll receive monthly non-taxable benefits. To take out this insurance, there are only a few questions you need to answer. You do not need to have a medical examination.
Based on your occupation class and income, benefits may be as much as $6,000 per month. Acci-Jet Program also offers several options to customize your coverage. For example, you can choose 24-hour coverage or coverage outside working hours only.
It’s an ideal solution if you are:
- A manual labourer at risk of physical injury in the workplace, like a construction worker
- A worker in a high-risk job, and are often excluded from disability insurance coverage, like a backcountry ski guide or a fisher
- A truck driver, or other driver, who regularly travels outside the province and wants to have travel insurance that provides coverage for work
- Any worker who is looking for quick disability insurance coverage with no medical exam
Advantages of Acci-Jet Program
- Monthly, non-taxable benefits
- No medical exam or blood test required
- Coverage for your income of up to $6,000 per month
- Coverage for your business’ fixed expenses of up to $6,000 per month
- Eligibility up to 69 years old, for as long as you are working
- Guaranteed renewal up to age 70, regardless of your health status