Homeowner’s insurance

Home insurance for homeowners protects you in the event of damage to your home, whether it's a single-family, semi-detached, vacation home or cottage. This home insurance also covers the outbuildings (garage and shed) at your residence, as well as the personal property they contain.

Taking care of you is what we do

Our homeowner's home insurance will meet yours and your family's needs! Contact us to find out more.

Basic insurance

As a homeowner, it is strongly recommended that you have liability coverage, protecting you in the event of involuntary damages caused to others.

For example:

  • The mailman is injured after slipping on the snowy steps of your property.
  • Your child accidentally sends a baseball in the direction of your neighbour's house, breaking a window.
  • Your dog bites a passerby's dog on the street.

Specified perils coverage on the building and its contents covers the insurable perils listed in your home insurance policy. The most common specified perils in home insurance are fire, theft and vandalism.

Here are a few examples of the risks usually covered by specified perils coverage:

  • Fire: a lit cigarette was forgotten and accidentally sets your home on fire.
  • Theft and vandalism: you are the victim of a break and entry and the thieves ransack your residence.

All-risk coverage protects you against all perils, EXCEPT those listed as excluded in your home insurance policy.

All-risk coverage does more than protect your home. It also protects the contents of your property (furniture, tools, computer, etc.) against all perils that are not specifically excluded. What's more, your property can be protected even if it's not inside your home.

Here are a few examples of what is covered by all-risk coverage:

  • You go on a trip and lose your luggage.
  • You forget your glasses in a restaurant, and when you go back, you can't find them.
  • Your dog tears up your couch.
  • Your nephew spills a glass of water on your computer.

In addition to your basic home insurance policy coverage, you can add additional coverage for:

  • Sewer backup
  • Water damage
  • Fuel oil leaks
  • Your pool or spa
  • Water main
  • Earthquake
  • Other coverage options


Feel free to contact one of our agents for advice about coverage to meet your insurance needs!

Our home and auto insurance products are available only in the province of Quebec.

* Some conditions apply. Subject to change without notice.

My Client Space to make your life easier!

Manage your auto and home insurance online easily and securely, whenever you want, in My Client Space.

  • Manage your products
  • Consult your documents
  • Replace or add a car to your insurance policy
  • Access your digital car insurance certificate
  • And much more!
My Client Space

Learn more about insurance