My mission as a financial security advisor is to: ensure my clients' financial wellbeing by offering them personalized coverages and investment solutions to help them achieve their life objectives. What I enjoy most about my career is having an opportunity to help others. The financial industry is sometimes hard to understand. I'm energetic, dedicated, transparent and honest. I have an SSVD in sales consulting and and AVS in representation. My primary strengths are insurance, savings and investments but thanks to my many partnerships, I can offer a complete range of services. I am committed to offering my clients personalized solutions that meet their needs:
- Adequately analyzing their needs to find short-term and long-term solutions
- Reassuring them and heling them make decisions.
As a certified professional with the Autorité des marchés financiers, I encourage you to confirm the validity of my AMF certification
A complete service offer to answer your needs
Savings and retirement
Mutual funds are based on a simple principle : pooling your money with that of many other investors in order to offer you access to global markets and a large selection of investments, as well as the flexibility to invest whatever you want, whenever you want.
Why work with an advisor?
An advisor helps you make the best choices based on your reality and your needs. An advisor also helps you find your way in the sometimes complicated world of investments and insurance. By using the services of an advisor, you will:
- Earn more money and learn where and when to invest
- Receive a personalized financial plan that will help you achieve your objectives
- Avoid flavours of the month and investment mistakes related to influences from the media and the people around you
- Be able to weigh the pros and cons in terms of investments based on your investor profile and risk tolerance
- Save time and enough money to carry out your projects
Economic News with Sébastien Mc Mahon
Sébastien Mc Mahon is Chief Strategist and Senior Economist at iA Financial Group. He also serves as Vice-President, Asset Allocation, and Portfolio Manager for our subsidiary, iA Investment Management Inc. (iAIM).
Canada: A <em>per capita</em> recession
Latest videos and podcasts
1 With Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc Financial Services firm.
Property and casualty insurance products are offered and distributed by iA Auto and Home Insurance.