Inside Sales - Life Insurance
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 1910 - 1188 West Georgia Street
- City: Vancouver
- Province: British Columbia
- Job category: Sales and business development
- Job ID: JR10004737
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Actively generate and develop new business relationships; the ability to make outbound proactive prospecting calls to advisors with low asset thresholds is a key requirement
• Use daily phone contact (minimum 15 proactive conversations) with advisors to build relationships and increase sales of IA Clarington funds
• Initiate phone contact with clients to begin or expand on existing relationships;
• Support the VP, Sales, by promptly following up on meetings, road shows, events and webcasts;
• Keep an archive of all the relevant information pertaining to the products, policies, procedures and rules for dissemination to the clients;
• Ensure regional events and road shows are well attended by using outbound call campaigns;
• Collaborate with the Territory Coordinator to determine priorities and tasks to be completed;
• Make daily Purchase and Redemption calls to clients in order to identify trends, prospects and first time tickets;
• Create broadcast emails with pertinent marketing and product information to advisors and share with the sales department;
• Populate the CRM system with all the information retrieved during phone calls and meetings;
• Participate in national, regional, departmental, and project group meetings, sharing feedback and information;
• Assist VP, Sales, in the segmentation of the client base to define the service levels and to ensure sales from various distribution channels and firms;
• Assist VP, Sales in developing a strategic business plan for the year and review it quarterly with the team to increase sales from advisors in our territory;
• Escalate client issues to appropriate department and your VP, Sales
• Involvement in special projects as required, will include but not limited to evening and weekend events.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a field such as Commerce, Finance, Business Administration, Economics;
• CSC or IFIC certification an asset;
• Brokerage and cold-calling background a significant asset
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.