How to protect your family’s financial future
Discover the advantages of term life insurance, the best-selling life insurance in Canada. Flexible, affordable, and simple, it adapts to your lifestyle.
There are several options available on the insurance market to meet you and your family’s needs. In this article, we talk about the benefits of term life insurance, the best-selling life insurance in Canada. By the end, you’ll understand why families choose this flexible, affordable and simple coverage.
Why choose term life insurance?
Your family’s needs evolve, as does your lifestyle. Is your family growing? Are your children starting post-secondary education?
Your family’s coverage needs change over time. Protect your children’s wellbeing with term life insurance that lets you adjust your coverage according to your needs.
Whether you’re a young adult, a parent or a homeowner, here are a few ways this insurance coverage adapts to your lifestyle:
- Ensure your family’s financial security in case of death
- Guarantee your insurability at an affordable cost
- Make sure you can keep making payments on your mortgage or other loans in case of a death
- Give yourself some leeway in case of extended temporary needs
- Have the option to convert your coverage into permanent insurance at any time
- Benefit from a guaranteed premium for the duration of the term selected
Flexible, affordable and simple
Term life insurance is a simple and affordable solution that provides tax-free payments in the event of death. It is specifically designed to protect your family’s financial security for a period that you choose.
- Flexible: You choose the length of coverage you need based on your situation, for any term you prefer (from 10 to 40 years).
- Affordable: Because the period is fixed, you’ll benefit from higher coverage and a lower cost than permanent life insurance.
- Simple: The price and the coverage won’t change for your entire term and, at the end of the term, you can renew your term life insurance or choose another type of insurance.
Now that you know the major benefits of term life insurance, you’ll probably want to compare the options available on the market before buying the coverage you need for your family.
To find out the best coverage options for you and your loved ones, we encourage you to contact your financial security advisor, your best ally.
Are you a homeowner? Read about all the benefits of mortgage insurance here.
Advice Zone and economic news
Whatever product you’re interested in, the following tools will give you an idea of how much to invest, which you can then discuss with your advisor.