Let’s get started!
- Tip #1: have a well-presented resumé. Clear and to-the-point. One page max.
- Tip #2: find out the names of the people who will be interviewing you. You might even want to connect with them on LinkedIn.
- Tip #3: arrive on time. Punctuality is important during the hiring process.
- Tip #4: give a firm handshake, not too strong and not too weak.
- Tip #5: be knowledgeable about the job you are applying for. Find out about the company; that will show you are prepared for the interview.
- Tip #6: During the interview, listen carefully to the questions you are asked. Take the time to think about your reply, and be calm and concise when answering.
- Tip #7: Ask not just any questions at the end of the interview, but questions that interest you to help you learn more about the company.
- Tip #8: You can bring documents, a notepad and/or your resumé with you to show you are well prepared.
- Tip #9: Have a clean, fresh look. Appropriate business attire.
- Tip #10: Last but not least, always have a professional attitude during the entire interview and throughout the process. Be friendly—after all, people need to want to work with you! And above all, smile!
There you have it! For more information on how to prepare, you can check out my latest videos.
Good luck and have a great day!