Homeowner’s insurance

Home insurance protects you against damage to your home, whether it’s a single-family, semi-detached or vacation home or a cottage. Home insurance also covers the outbuildings (garage and shed) of your residence as well as the personal property it contains.

Quote by phone


I’m already a client

Taking care of you is what we do

Competitive pricing

Save an average of $278 on your home insurance*!


Got questions about your home insurance? Speak directly with an agent, not an automated phone system.


Up to an additional 10% off if you have other iA Financial Group products

Basic insurance

Civil liability coverage (mandatory)

Specified perils coverage

All-risk coverage

Additional coverage

Our home and auto insurance products are available only in the province of Quebec.