Strategic Initiatives Business Analyst
- Employer: iA Private Wealth Inc.
- Office: 26 Wellington Street East
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Other Possible Location(s): Vancouver, British Columbia; Québec, Quebec; Montreal, Quebec
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10016458
- Job type: Temporary Job Full time
- Apply before: 2023-03-31
Administration / Contract / 6 months / Toronto / Vancouver / Montreal
Purpose of Job: The Business Analyst will support the Strategic Initiatives & Business Intelligence Team by supporting the day-to-day operations of the team as well as contributing to our firm-wide strategic initiatives.
Location: Work from home
Status: 6-month Contract, Full-Time
In their role, the Business Analyst will:
Provide day-to-day support by:
- Preparing and maintain monthly and quarterly revenue and asset tracking spreadsheets
- Preparing monthly Leaderboard files for upload on Wealthlink
- Preparing analysis on advisor and client demographics as needed
- Assisting in testing and review of Power BI data
- Creating ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Encouraging the generation of new ideas and approaches
Contribute to firm-wide strategic initiatives by:
- Consolidating data from various departments across Wealth and external sources into databases that can be used for process journey mapping and gap analysis
- Post-secondary degree in business, accounting, finance, data analytics and/or math.
- 1 year experience in the financial service industry preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills includes, PivotTables, PivotCharts, Vlookups, Formulas, Visual Basic, Macros.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work from home
At iA, we invest,
Our employees are our best investment and we have much to offer them.
iA Financial Group is the strength of a company with a human side, with its over 8,000 employees. Together, we have earned the trust of our more than four million clients and 50,000 advisors who have chosen us for their insurance, savings, and wealth management.
With over $200 billion in assets and half a billion invested in technological innovation, we’re a key player in the financial services industry in Canada and the United States. The secret to our success? Investing in you, one person at a time. Because, for over 125 years, we have believed that it’s by supporting our employees and surrounding ourselves with the most reputable leaders in the industry, we will continue to innovate.
At iA, we’re invested in you.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At iA Financial Group, we support and celebrate diversity. We strive to provide a workplace that is recognized as inclusive for all, regardless of ethnic origin, nationality, language, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family situation, or physical or mental disability.
Please note that if you need help or assistance to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please contact us here. Someone from our team will be happy to assist you.