- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10007138
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-01-29
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Our team is looking for a technician at the Group Savings and Retirement contract management team level to manage and process requests related to the implementation of new groups as well as modifications to existing contracts.
Is the customer at the heart of your concerns? Do your attention to detail, your sense of responsibility and your ability to work as a team set you apart? Here's a position for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for :
- Drafting, based on existing templates, contracts, commission agreements and information documents for participants
- Analyze plan texts and certain related documents
- Enter data related to setting up new contract in the system
- Register plans with regulatory authorities and follow up on them
- Sending and tracking contract documents to plan sponsors
- Make changes applicable to existing contracts taking into account the different plans, applicable legislation and applicable deadlines
- Capture changes in fund offerings, pricing and commission payments to the system for existing contracts
- Termination of contracts
- Work closely with the other team members, the Group Implementation Team, the sales teams and the various Group Savings and Retirement administrative teams across Canada.
- Participate in various specific mandates
- Participate in continuous improvement within the team and the business line (DMS, workshops, Kaizen, etc.).
- College diploma in administration or a related field
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite
- Knowledge of group pension plans, a major asset.
Don't wait any longer and send us your application!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.