Inside Sales Associate, Life Insurance
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 1981 McGill College Avenue
- Location: Montreal, Quebec
- Other Possible Location(s): Toronto, Ontario
- Job category: Sales and business development
- Job ID: JR10014529
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2023-04-04
Sales/Permanent/Montreal or Toronto/Telework with frequent travel/Desired start date: As soon as possible
Do you enjoy building and maintaining relationships and you have experience in the life insurance industry? We might have the perfect position for you!
As an Inside Sales Associate, you will be responsible for the promotion iA life insurance products and services to independent financial advisors through the World Financial Group channel (WFG). You will also be responsible of developing business relationships with them as well as with the administrative staff of the WFG offices.
Sales Development Activities:
- Deliver training to WFG advisors on iA life insurance products, sales concepts and illustration software, as well as the completion of all applications/forms.
- Works in close collaboration with our territory Sales Directors in developing a Marketing Plan for their regions particularly for the delivery of product and software knowledge to advisors.
- Solicit new business and re-establish contact with advisors via telephone.
- Maintain regular contact with top, past and future supporters.
- Creating and revising presentations using Power Point software.
- Responding to inquiries through telephone, email, written correspondence, or in person, in a timely and professional manner
- Attendance at planned conferences, road shows, presentations, and organized events for supporters during evening and weekend hours, as required
Your career path looks like this:
- Experience in the insurance industry/brokerage environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma
- Very good training skills: ability to lead, teach, coach and motivate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of people. Able to influence and motivate our business partners.
- Excellent organization and planning skills with a strong ability to meet tight deadlines. Able to delegate effectively.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent language skills in French and English, both oral and written, for frequent interactions with English- and French-speaking colleagues and internal/external partners across Canada.
You would like to join a successful and stable company? Apply here!
At iA, we invest,
Our employees are our best investment and we have much to offer them.
iA Financial Group is the strength of a company with a human side, with its over 8,000 employees. Together, we have earned the trust of our more than four million clients and 50,000 advisors who have chosen us for their insurance, savings, and wealth management.
With over $200 billion in assets and half a billion invested in technological innovation, we’re a key player in the financial services industry in Canada and the United States. The secret to our success? Investing in you, one person at a time. Because, for over 125 years, we have believed that it’s by supporting our employees and surrounding ourselves with the most reputable leaders in the industry, we will continue to innovate.
At iA, we’re invested in you.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At iA Financial Group, we support and celebrate diversity. We strive to provide a workplace that is recognized as inclusive for all, regardless of ethnic origin, nationality, language, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family situation, or physical or mental disability.
Please note that if you need help or assistance to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please contact us here. Someone from our team will be happy to assist you.