The Sales Screener position is responsible for conducting a large volume of outbound calls to potential customers and providing information about iAAWG and our products. By using our proven sales process and scripts, the Sales Screener will turn potential consumers into lifelong iAAWG customers. The Sales Screener performs duties on a professional level and works closely with Sales Team Leads for continuous coaching and training, to exceed production standards.
Outbound Calls and Screen Sales – 100%
· Maintain knowledge of the various products offered.
· Conduct outbound calls to consumers and use the materials/coaching provided to build value in the product.
· Adhere to and properly execute the established sales process and lead our consumers through the purchasing process.
· Protects the company’s values by keeping information confidential and ensuring proper compliance with all consumers and the information at hand.
· Maintain consumer databases and files, displaying proficiency in company systems.
· Meet production standards in sales, call volume, transfer rates, utilization and other performance metrics as communicated by the Sales Team Lead.
· Be open and positively engaged in continuous training through coaching, monitoring sessions, and live interactions with Sales Team Leads and peer group.
· Communicate clearly, stay focused, and engage with each consumer.
· Display punctuality, organization, and the ability to multitask at all times, while maintaining a positive and team player attitude.
· Partner with Sales Team Leads to implement various training programs and new processes and products.
· Improves Sales Team Lead and team member performance by identifying and clarifying problems or issue in a timely manner.
· Diligently perform other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
· Comply with all established and communicated Company policies and procedures.
EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Previous telesales experience or relevant role
· Strong computer literacy, phone, written and oral communication
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
· Persistent, resilient attitude with a strong work ethic; provide a high level of work output; ability to work independently and research or resolve issues.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong critical thinking skills.
· A demonstrated ability to learn new products, systems, and procedures.
· Proven ability to achieve department standards regarding deadlines with a high degree of quality and precision.
What We Offer
· Competitive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K w/ match, PTO, and more!)
· A Human Approach
· Career Advancement
· Professional Development Opportunities
· Quality Working Conditions
iA American is a wholly owned subsidiary of iA Financial Group, one of the largest insurance and wealth management groups in North America. In the last few years, iA American has been thoughtfully built by iA Financial Group through the acquisition of Innovative Aftermarket Systems (IAS), SouthwestRe, and Dealers Assurance Company (DAC). Our suite of products and services includes automotive protection packages, reinsurance options, dealer support, direct-to-consumer products, and in-house administration.
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.