Join our talented team of Inbound Sales Representatives at iA American Warranty Group while you help our clients and their customers secure coverage for their vehicles. Our team of Sales Representatives in Florida partners with dealers to offer comprehensive database intelligence solutions for the automotive industry, allowing car dealerships to boost sales through data-driven opportunities. Recognized by Dealer's Choice as leaders, you'll learn alongside some of the greatest experts in the F&I industry.
What You'll Do
As an Inbound Sales team member, you'll field a large volume of incoming calls from potential customers and provide information about our products. We'll provide you with the support you need: sales process training, scripts, licensing support and continuous collaboration with our Sales Team Leads to further your development.
Day to Day
On a regular basis, you can expect to assist with the following:
- Administration - Maintain consumer databases and files.
- Production - Meet production standards in sales, call volume, transfer rates, utilization and other performance metrics as communicated by the Sales Team Lead
- Interaction - Continuous training through coaching, monitoring sessions, and live interactions with Sales Team Leads and peer group. Partner with Sales Team Leads to implement various training programs and new processes and products.
- Communication - Communicate clearly, stay focused, and engage with each consumer.
What You'll Need
- High School Diploma or equivalent + previous telesales and/or customer service experience
- Strong computer literacy, phone, written, and oral communication skills
- MO MVESC Producer License, or the ability to obtain licensing including successful passage of a background screening in accordance with regulations
- Experience within the insurance/financial services industry, specifically automotive or casualty lines of business, strongly preferred.
We're the 2021 Diamond Award Winner for the Dealer's Choice Awards (Data Mining) and 2021 F&I Product Marketing. iA American is a wholly owned subsidiary of iA Financial Group, one of the largest insurance and wealth management groups in North America. In the last few years, iA American has been thoughtfully built by iA Financial Group through the acquisition of Innovative Aftermarket Systems (IAS), SouthwestRe, and Dealers Assurance Company (DAC). Our suite of products and services includes automotive protection packages, reinsurance options, dealer support, direct-to-consumer products, and in-house administration. We offer:
- Competitive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K w/ match, PTO, and more!)
- A Human Approach
- Career Advancement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Quality Working Conditions