Investor Relations Manager (Quebec or Montreal)
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 1080, Grande Allee West
- City: Québec
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Business Administration, Finance and Accounting
- Job ID: JR10008540
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-05-28
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you passionate about the financial markets and are looking for a position that will give you a 360o view of the company? Are you known for your communication and interpersonal skills?
Join iA Financial Group’s Investor Relations and Public Affairs team and work for a company which has been listed on the stock market since 2000 and a market capitalization of over seven billion dollars.
Through your relationships with management, the financial community and the public, you will be helping to promote the value and the reputation of iA and contribute to making sure the stock price fully reflects the company’s value.
More specifically, in close collaboration with your colleagues from the Investor Relations, Actuarial Services, Accounting teams and teams from other sectors, you will help:
- Define key messages intended for the market and draft disclosure documents for the financial markets and the iA Board of Directors
- Support members of senior management in the presentations to various external and internal audiences
- Monitor the insurance industry and our competitors, including studies and reports published by financial analysts, on behalf of senior management
- Develop and implement initiatives to better promote iA’s long-term value
- Maintain good relationships with financial analysts, institutional investors, credit agencies, and the key financial and industry media
- Stay on top of and analyze best practices to continually improve our market disclosures
Are you recognized for your ability to understand various financial concepts and for your analytical skills and ability to synthesize information? Do you have excellent listening skills, an ability to communicate your ideas and an ability to explain complex concepts in simple language? Are you detail-oriented and care about providing high-quality analyses? Apply now!
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (finance, economics, actuarial science, financial journalism, or another related field)
- Six to ten years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in both English and French
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.