Vice-président Finance, Financial planning and Performance
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 1080, Grande Allee West
- City: Québec
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Vice President
- Job ID: JR10007940
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-05-28
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
At iA Financial Group, the digital revolution affects every role within the organization and offers a unique opportunity to rethink our financial practices. As
Vice-président Finance, Financial planning and Performance , you will articulate a vision and implement a transformation plan designed to capitalize on automation, data, and employee expertise, in order to stay abreast of the constant evolution of management and business finance information needs and to respond without interruption. This vision will be developed in accordance with the strategic orientations of the organization and the team that reports to the Executive Vice-President, CFO and Chief Actuary.
As Vice-président Finance, Financial planning and Performance, you will exercise strategic and operational leadership to ensure the coordination, attainment, and optimization of the following activities for the entire iA Financial Group: development and production of management finance information, revision and production of the budget process, introduction and optimization of shared services such as bank services and other related activities.
Mobilize and develop team members according to the opportunities created by the transformation; Be part of the CFO team’s management committee and contribute to its strategic planning and implementation; Act as an agent of change by supporting the digital revolution and ensuring that our business model evolves accordingly; Oversee the budget process including sector expense allocation and ensure its optimization; Oversee banking operations; Develop and deploy the shared service policies and procedures offered by the sector to the Group and chair the executive committee.
- Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, finance or a related field
- Master’s in Business Administration would be an asset
- FCIA, CPA or CFA designation
- Passion for the opportunities created by the digital era
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, possibility, and complex mandates
- Strong leadership that will allow you to steer various teams toward a targeted vision
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and cooperative spirit
- Excellent business judgment
- Ability to inspire teams in a paradigm shift context
- Proven ability to use your talents as a critical lever in attaining business objectives
- Advanced proficiency in French and English, both spoken and written
- Diversified expertise in accounting and taxation or actuarial services for public corporations
- Relevant experience in a central strategic role (at least five years)
- Experience in the insurance or financial services industry is a significant asset
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.