Manager, Business Process Improvement
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 1150, Grande Allee West
- City: Québec
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Human Resources and Continuous Improvement
- Job ID: JR10006278
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you a motivational leader focused on coaching and want to help optimize business practices and the partner experience? Then, we have the challenges for you!
Under the mentorship of the Director, Compensation, Distribution Network, you will oversee the exploration processes that will be used to define and provide a framework for our distribution networks’ and Canada-wide administrative teams’ business needs in terms of compensation process. Your ability to navigate between tactical leadership and the operationalization of objectives, as well as collaboration with the managers of operational and business support teams will be vital.
In concrete terms, your role will be to:
- Recruit, integrate and motivate employees and assess your team members’ performance (Altitude meetings)
- Actively contribute to the development of analysts’ skills
- Assign team members to various initiatives based on established business priorities, schedules and budgets
- Ensure matrix management of resources (EMS) assigned to strategic resources
- Contribute to the development of the team’s processes and tools and help improve the work methodology
- Oversee the achievement of team objectives
- Organization of initiatives and project follow-up
- Prioritize and direct efforts to improve operations, in collaboration with the management team
- Ensure alignment and consistency of the work being done under his/her purview with the division’s business vision and strategic planning
- Oversee practices and develop his/her sector’s management indicators
- Ensure collaboration and effective work with the business support and operations team
- Oversee the accountability reporting for initiatives that benefit the sector
- Manage, direct and monitor the exploration of projects that will have an IT impact, based on established priorities and schedules
- Implement and operationalize knowledge management (documentation and training)
- Ensure change management for continuous improvement initiatives in collaboration with operations teams
- Wind up the issues and risks identified in the context of various initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, information technologies or a related discipline
- Over eight (8) years of experience, including at least three (3) in a management position
- Knowledge of the Agile model
The following qualities are considered assets:
- Knowledge of individual insurance and savings products and administrative processes
- Knowledge of distribution networks
- Knowledge of the daily management system (DMS)
Skills and abilities
- Leadership and ability to motivate
- Creative and proactive
- Analytical and synthesis skills
- Time and priority management skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Sense of responsibility: the candidate will handle issues that may have a major financial impact on the company
- Ability to work with and influence others
- Ability to work under pressure and be result-oriented
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.