Talent & Culture Business Partner - Wealth and Investments
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 26, Wellington Avenue East 5th floor
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Human Resources and Continuous Improvement
- Job ID: JR10005262
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19, this position will begin with working from home. Following the government’s reopening guidelines along with iA’s reopening of our offices, the work location will be in Toronto, or Montreal.
The Talent & Culture business partner (Talent & Culture BP) is a strategic position created to respond transversally to business partner needs related to the employee experience expertise. Being part of the ongoing activities and evolution of the Wealth and Investments business lines, the Talent & Culture BP can actively contribute to a large spectrum of contributions, from establishing future orientations to designing action plans to operationalize the strategies of a particular initiative supporting business partner evolution. More precisely, the Talent and Culture BP will:
With the designated business line or sector
- Understand the business model in depth, including key priorities and how the people agenda can help achieve these.
- Collaborate to the redesign of organizational structures supporting business line/sector evolution.
- Collaborate in creating a vision for the talent strategy.
- Participate in managing talent planning to fulfill business needs.
- Represent business unit talent needs within the organization.
- Enforce HR policies, norms and practices.
- Act as the CEE main point of contact with the different stakeholders within the business line project structures and among the CEE project support team in projects where the person is involved.
- Participate in coaching and developing leaders in the assigned business line to deliver people management capabilities.
Within the Client and Employee Experience executive division
- Coordinate the availability of the different CEE areas of expertise required to support business partner projects along with the different functional managers within CEE and escalate the need of alignment/prioritization/capacity when required.
- Create alignment and coherence with other Talent & Culture BPs to leverage best practices and co-develop the expertise.
- Supporting Talent and Culture division leaders in the annual performance cycle delivery.
- Support the integration of CEE employees in collaboration with transversal managers in Talent Acquisition, Organizational Performance, Global Compensation and other teams (as they might be part of the multidisciplinary teams the CEE BP will lead).
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in human resources or in a relevant field, ideally including experience as a people manager and/or project management;
- Knowledge of investment and/or wealth management is a strong asset;
- Results-oriented with a structured approach;
- Ability to understand global and systemic issues;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence at all levels;
- Ultra comfortable in managing people in a matrix environment;
- Must have project management skills;
- Familiar with Workday and Microsoft Office suite;
- Familiar with the Lean philosophy, approach and tools is a strong asset;
- Familiar with the Agile methodology is a strong asset;
- Bilingualism English-French spoken and written is an important asset.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.