Advisor Engagement Director
- Employer: iA Private Wealth Inc.
- Office: 609 Granville Street
- Location: , British Columbia
- Job category: Private Banking Sales Management and Support
- Job ID: JR10016314
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2023-04-17
The Advisor Engagement Director is dynamic role that develops and builds on relationships between Regional Vice President and our key advisor partners in Western Canada. This role plays an important role within the team by providing pre- and post-sales planning, support and contribute to meeting team sales objectives by partnering with internal teams to solution and resolve issues raised by Advisors.
In collaboration with the RVP, this role will help to plan and execute the sales plan to retain assets and increase sales by cultivating relationships with Independent Advisors and delivering valued insights to effectively position iA Private Wealth as a primary partner for delivering investment solutions for their clients’ portfolios. Interactions with advisors can range from face-to-face meetings, client events, and destination-based strategy meetings. The role also works with the Regional Relationship Manager who assists on the coordination of administrative needs of the Branch(es).
The primary mandate of the Advisor Engagement Director to deepen and strengthen relationships with Advisors post acquisition and will work closely with relevant stakeholders on a variety of projects and initiatives.
This is an individual contributor role with no direct management responsibilities.
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with independent advisors and key stakeholder. Interact directly, learning about Advisor business, and what it means to provide an exceptional customer service experience
• Collaborate with the Regional Vice-President to increase sales and market share of iA Private Wealth products, by conducting proactive outbound calls with new and existing advisors
• Participate in branch visits, advisor seminars, branch presentations, road shows, conferences and industry events
• Keep abreast of changes in the market and incorporate that knowledge into conversations with advisors. Stay current with competition and effectively communicate advantages and opportunities when presented with competitive situations.
• Maintain up to date advisor information in the CRM database
• Be the Go-to person for all Sales practices and processes (i.e. reviews, second opinion service, industry and IA Private Wealth updates)
• Collaborate across functional and operating groups to create the highest value for all stakeholders and advisors, including product and sales training
• Responsible for the on-boarding/Off Boarding/Sale of Book activity process and ensuring all stakeholders are identified and activities clearly mapped
• Provides qualitative and quantitative business development pipeline analysis and ongoing status to Regional Vice President.
• Participate in developing, composing, and coordinating content for business development and marketing activities
• Managing and maintaining information in our database system
• Work in conjunction with the Relationship Manager to review and recommend travel schedules within the assigned territory, and a build a results-oriented strategy for implementation.
• Follow up on marketing engagement (e.g., email campaigns, webcast participation)
Skills and Qualifications
5+ of years of financial services industry experience with a focus on advisory practices
Demonstrated passion for coaching and educating advisors to help them build their business
Thorough knowledge of the securities industry and drive to continuously learn
Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field
Knowledge of CRM a strong asset
Strong computer and phone skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Strong presentation and telephone skills
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Available to travel across Western Canada
Excellent interpersonal, judgment & decision-making skills
Self-motivated and ability to be a great team player
At iA, we invest,
Our employees are our best investment and we have much to offer them.
iA Financial Group is the strength of a company with a human side, with its over 8,000 employees. Together, we have earned the trust of our more than four million clients and 50,000 advisors who have chosen us for their insurance, savings, and wealth management.
With over $200 billion in assets and half a billion invested in technological innovation, we’re a key player in the financial services industry in Canada and the United States. The secret to our success? Investing in you, one person at a time. Because, for over 125 years, we have believed that it’s by supporting our employees and surrounding ourselves with the most reputable leaders in the industry, we will continue to innovate.
At iA, we’re invested in you.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At iA Financial Group, we support and celebrate diversity. We strive to provide a workplace that is recognized as inclusive for all, regardless of ethnic origin, nationality, language, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family situation, or physical or mental disability.
Please note that if you need help or assistance to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please contact us here. Someone from our team will be happy to assist you.