We’re looking for a part-time Client Service Coordinator, who’ll work closely with our agents, dealers and iA American employees. You’ll process product order forms in our systems. Join us and grow your career!
• Work with agents, dealers and iA American employees to take product and form orders via online order the system, phone requests and emails and process them in our systems.
• Work with warehouse and vendors to ensure orders are processed correctly and communicate with clients regarding order status.
• Work with employees and management to develop and document streamlined processes and procedures for handling orders.
• Perform minor administrative duties for the sales team including preparing and coordinating the distribution of marketing materials, sales presentations, and binders to support the sales reps.
EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
• 2-4+ years prior experience in the automotive aftermarket products industry preferred, but not required.
• Strong computer skills including proficiency with MS Excel application.
• NetSuite experience preferred, but not required.
• General process development or process improvement experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
• Persistent, resilient attitude with a strong work ethic; provide a high level of work output; ability to work independently and research or resolve issues.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong critical thinking skills.
• A demonstrated ability to learn new products, systems, and procedures.
• Proven ability to achieve department standards regarding deadlines with a high degree of quality and precision.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive Benefits (401K w/ match, PTO, and more!)
• A Human Approach
• Career Advancement
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Quality Working Conditions
iA American is a wholly-owned subsidiary of iA Financial Group, one of the largest insurance and wealth management groups in North America. In the last few years, iA American has been thoughtfully built by iA Financial Group through the acquisition of Innovative Aftermarket Systems (IAS), SouthwestRe, and Dealers Assurance Company (DAC). Our suite of products and services includes automotive protection packages, reinsurance options, dealer support, direct-to-consumer products, and in-house administration.