Sales Support Specialist (Remote)
- Employer: iA American Warranty, L.P.
- Office: 8201 N FM 620
- City: Texas
- Province: Texas
- Job category: Not Evaluated (Job Family)
- Job ID: JR10010175
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-10-27
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
We’re looking for a Sales Support Specialist, who’ll be responsible for providing administrative work as part of our Client Services department. You’ll work on enrollments, updates, and changes for our dealerships we work with. Join us and grow your career! This position can work remotely.
- Administer new producer enrollment paperwork for various programs.
- Populate companywide account information report.
- Maintain records related to primary area of assignment.
- Assist in the collection and compilation of information from various reports and programs.
- Assist with mass mailings, filing, faxing, copying and general clerical assistance.
- Respond to requests for information on programs, orders, reports.
- Coordinate large clerical initiatives for Client Services.
- Prepare physical files and perform file audits.
- Provide backup and support for non-private label program enrollments.
- Provide support to agent/client base as well as internal departments.
- Coordinate licensing and appointments for producer accounts.
- Create and maintain client records.
Education, Work Experience and Training Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Prior account or sales support experience.
- Auto dealership experience is ideal.
- 5+ years of administrative experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Organizational skills, and attention to details.
- Customer service oriented.
- Proficient in computer applications.
- Professional communication written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving abilities.
What We Offer
• Competitive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, 401K w/ match, PTO, and more!)
• A Human Approach
• Career Advancement
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Quality Working Conditions
iA American is a wholly owned subsidiary of iA Financial Group, one of the largest insurance and wealth management groups in North America. In the last few years, iA American has been thoughtfully built by iA Financial Group through the acquisition of Innovative Aftermarket Systems (IAS), SouthwestRe, and Dealers Assurance Company (DAC). Our suite of products and services includes automotive protection packages, reinsurance options, dealer support, direct-to-consumer products, and in-house administration.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.