Inside Sales Associate
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Sales and business development
- Job ID: JR10010091
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-09-30
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
The candidate will work closely with the Sales Directors of investment products to provide sales support to advisors and Managing General Agents (MGAs).
The candidate will:
• Answer sales, product and investment questions
• Initiate and respond to calls to/from identified MGA and partners and provide marketing and service support as required for all investment products.
• Respond to inquiries, suggestions, complaints and requests for marketing support in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
• Provide product knowledge & training to key distribution partners as needed.
• Establish relationships with marketing staff of key producers/MGAs.
• Assists in new producer/MGA set-up including proactive calling and follow-up material.
• Develop follow-up program – Welcomes to newly contracted brokers, thank-you for large purchases, etc.
• Provide various training on the phone, through webinar (product, illustration tools …) and video.
• Proactively phone advisors with good sales potential to build relationship and identify the ones that should be met by the Sales Directors and book meetings when possible.
• Book appointments for the Sales Directors with MGAs and advisors in order to generate the desired sales results.
• Coordinate various training and events with MGAs
• Send thank you notes, follow-up notes, promotional email and CE credit confirmation
• Follow-up with advisors after meetings and seminars held by the Sales Directors
• Maintain distribution lists and contact information
• Ensure regional events and road shows are well attended by using outbound call campaigns
• Assist Sales Directors in developing a strategic business plan and review it to increase sales from advisors
• Escalate client issues to appropriate department and assist Sales Directors in resolution.
• Strengthen relationships, focusing on top producing advisors at MGAs
• Take ownership of client/broker issues and resolve in a timely manner
• Be first point of contact for top advisors -respond to inquiries, suggestions, complaints and requests for marketing support
• Ensure prompt and courteous follow up at all times
• Bachelor Degree and 4 to 5 years of relevant experience in insurance industry/ brokerage environment
• Investment experience – knowledge of TFSA, RRSP, RESP, LIRA, RRIF, LIF, Unregistered Accounts
• Highly developed communications and presentation skills
• Ability to function well in pressure situations, flexibility and diplomacy
• The successful candidate will have a post secondary education in Marketing, Business, Finance or a related discipline. 1-2 years of administrative experience, be a self-starter with strong multi-tasking skills, and have the ability to communicate with all levels, both internally and externally.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. French language skills are an asset.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.