Bilingual Dealer Services Representative
- Employer: IA Clarington Inc.
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10009517
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-07-30
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
As one of Canada’s leading investment management companies, iA Clarington brings clarity, integrity and commitment to a complicated global investment landscape. We believe passionately in the value of active management, the investment products we deliver, and the importance of maintaining unwavering attention to both the big picture and the smallest details. Home to a number of highly respected portfolio management teams, together, we earn the trust of advisors and investors by bringing diverse investment views forward through our broad selection of offerings.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. - Canada’s fourth-largest life and health insurance company - iA Clarington offers a wide range of investment products, including actively managed mutual funds, managed portfolio solutions and socially responsible investments.
iA Clarington Investments Inc. is currently offering an exciting career in our Dealer Services department. This is a rewarding opportunity to build and maintain strong relationships with back office operations of brokers and mutual fund dealers, while building a foundation to grow within the investments, financial services and insurance industry. Reporting to the Team Leader, Dealer Services, you will be primarily responsible for handling incoming emails and calls from brokers and dealers.
- Liaise with broker and mutual fund dealer back office personnel to ensure operational efficiency between firms
- Handle all incoming emails and calls to dealer services pertaining to Fund order entry, settlement, commissions, file transfer, reports
- Serve as Tier 2 support for internal partners: client services, client administration, sales, national accounts
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for all Fund solutions: order entry, money movement, My, Messages
- Maintain dealer distribution agreements and dealer profile setups
- Communicate product line changes (fund launches, mergers) to Fund and dealer back offices
- Maintain advisor profile setups and process bulk transfers
- Various data integrity projects as required by the business
- You are flexible in balancing personal goals and those of the organization
- You are a positive influence on the team
- You proactively identify the needs of clients and partners
- Your actions are chosen with the client in mind
- You maintain quality standards while demonstrating efficiency
- You take responsibility for the work you are doing and the processes you are developing
- You show courage to challenge accepted ways of doing things
- You identify opportunities and take responsibility to continuously improve your team’s processes
- You consider the opinions, needs and expectations of others in all your actions and decisions without prejudice
- You treat partners and clients with care, consideration, diplomacy and humility
- Fluent in both English and French - speaking, reading and writing is preferred
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in the Canadian financial industry
- Completion of post-secondary education
- Interest and/or knowledge of Mutual Funds and Financial Services industry
- Strong knowledge of Fund solutions and ESG standards
- Knowledge of SEG Funds, RESP and Registered Products considered an asset
- Knowledge of dealer compliance and operations also considered an asset
- Completion on IFIC and/or CSC required within 1 year of hire
- Permanent full time
- Regular business hours
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime may be requested during the peak season (January to April) or in connection with various projects
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.