* Please note that this position will start as an indeterminate teleworker.
Your ability to listen, your professionalism and your ability to create a climate of trust allow you to offer a quality personalized client experience. You like to understand your client's needs, find the right solution and advise them in order to exceed their expectations.
Are you looking to start 2021 in a new, stable, challenging and well-paying role?
New year, new team, new career!
Our team is looking for bilingual and passionate individuals who wish to contribute to the best practices in customer service, all without solicitation and sales!
Your career at iA Financial Group will begin with a five-week paid training session and you will have access at all times to a trainer and a coach to guide your evolution.
The training covers the following themes:
- Mastering best practices in client experience by phone and email
- Discover and learn about insurance products and financial services
- Resolve complex cases
- Master the software and work tools required for this role
What we offer
- A minimum hourly wage starting from of $24, which varies according to your experience
- A 37.5 hour work week, Monday to Friday, schedule varies from 8 am to 9:30 pm (7.5 hours per day on a rotating shift)
- Competitive benefits and much more!
- Golden colleagues, fun while working
- Managers who value the autonomy and support of their teams
What you have
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An outstanding ability to communicate in both French and English
- Good stress management
- Ease in solving problems
- Ease working with a computer and various software programs
Working at iA means having access to competitive working conditions, a comprehensive health program, continuous training and opportunities for advancement within a fast-growing company!