Inside Sales Associate
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 400-988 Broadway West
- City: Vancouver
- Province: British Columbia
- Job category: Sales and business development
- Job ID: JR10008198
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-04-30
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
- Promotes iA Life Insurance products and services to Independent Financial Advisors through World Financial Group (WFG). Help build effective business relationships with the insurance advisors and administration staff of the WFG offices.
SALES DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES:
- Deliver training to WFG advisors on iA life insurance products, sales concepts and illustration software, as well as the completion of all applications/forms.
- Works in close collaboration with our territory Sales Directors in developing a Marketing Plan for their regions particularly for the delivery of product and software knowledge to advisors.
- Solicit new business and re-establish contact with advisors via telephone.
- Maintain regular contact with top, past and future supporters.
- Creating and revising presentations using Power Point software.
- Responding to inquiries through telephone, email, written correspondence, or in person, in a timely and professional manner
- Attendance at planned conferences, road shows, presentations, and organized events for supporters during evening and weekend hours, as required
- Experience in the insurance industry/ brokerage environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma
- Very good training skills: ability to lead, teach, coach and motivate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of people. Able to influence and motivate our business partners.
- Excellent organization and planning skills with a strong ability to meet tight deadlines. Able to delegate effectively.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent written communication skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Comprehensive health and dental plan including a health spending account and wellness account.
- Pension Plan.
- Generous vacation entitlement including personal leave days and wellness days.
- Support for learning and development and career growth.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.