Conseiller/ère en système de gestion Lean/Agile et efficacité des processus (Québec, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver)
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 2200, McGill College Avenue
- City: Montreal
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Human Resources and Continuous Improvement
- Job ID: JR10005940
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
With its culture inspired by the Lean/Agile philosophy, iA Financial Group is deploying a management system organization-wide aimed at implementing a culture of performance, behaviour alignment, execution and Lean system application indicators.
Our organizational performance team therefore wishes to showcase your ability to communicate, influence and help managers understand systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with managers across the organization in implementing the new iA agile management system
- Working with managers, leading the development of dashboards and management indicators while ensuring the system works properly at every level
- Supporting and guiding managers with the adoption of behaviours and practices associated with the Lean management system
- Actively working to implement the Lean management system/Agile management system deployment roadmap, in collaboration with team leaders
- Testing implementations with sample groups, analyzing results and, based on the result, adjusting/applying the management system on wider scale
- Helping to develop expertise across the organization
- Making tangible and putting into practise the concepts developed in the iA management system, for managers and their teams
- At least three to five years of management experience or the equivalent as a management advisor
- The ability to understand and identify management indicators
- A results-oriented mentality
- The ability to understand inter- and intra-sectoral issues
- Business judgment
- Advanced knowledge of English
Are you known for you role as an advisor while recognizing the benefits of a Lean system? Can you navigate ambiguity? Do you enjoy delivering ambitious mandates and want to take an active part in an exciting digital and cultural transformation? We want to learn more about you and your achievements! Apply now for this career opportunity that will help you satisfy your ambitions.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.