Bilingual Advisor Support Specialist
- Employer: IA Securities Inc.
- Office: 2200, McGill College Avenue
- City: Montreal
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10004773
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you passionate about customer service, the financial industry and love working in a fast-paced environment? The Advisor Experience - MySupport Team of iA Securities is looking for a Bilingual Advisor Support Specialist for their office located in Downtown Montreal. MySupport is responsible for assisting advisors with several tools and services meant to enhance Advisor best practices and support Advisor business growth. This team is also responsible for supporting advisors and back office staff in creating system access and assisting with access issues.
The main responsibilities of the Advisor Support Specialist are:
Provide resources to Advisors by:
- Managing all in-bound calls and email inquiries from Advisors
- Supporting Advisors to implement practice enhancing initiatives
- Liaising with Sales Management to update on progress and success of the mySupport IT initiative;
- Pro-actively engaging with Advisors to support their business plans
- Managing established strategies and tactics to help Advisors grow and increase quality of their practice;
- Supporting cross functional partnership and referral activities
- Supporting financial planning process and software
- Supporting launches of new products/tools/resources
Provide basic IT support:
- User attestation process management
- Own IT related user access set up, maintenance and removal
- File Sharing access
- External vendor relationship maintenance
- Resolve requests and issues with a sense of urgency and client focus.
Develop and maintain value added, ongoing advisory relationships by:
- Communicating with internal partners and resources to provide Advisor support
- Following up with third party suppliers as required to ensure support to Advisors is provided as outlined
- Building and maintaining positive and pro-active relationships with RVPs and other in-field support
- Ensuring internal and external client escalation procedures are followed in a timely manner for prompt problem resolution on projects
- Building and maintaining positive and pro-active relationships with Advisors as well as other teams
Contribute to the effective functioning of Advisor Support team by:
- Building effective working relationships across the team and with various business line and corporate function contacts
- Identify gaps in the existing system offering and recommend solutions to management
- Track emerging advisor support themes and needs and provide recommendations to management
- Identify and recommend improvements in the MySupport approach and support delivery
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- Facilitating a culture of open and honest communication and actively participating and contributing to touch bases and team meetings
- Min. 1 year experience in the financial services industry;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the financial industry;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Must be bilingual in French and English
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- Excellent information management skills;
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment and have an ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint);
- Experience working with NBIN suite preferred. (Croesus, Nextrep, iMOST, Compass)
If you are looking for a new challenge, apply today!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.