Administrative Analyst II
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 400-988 Broadway West
- City: Vancouver
- Province: British Columbia
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10004689
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Looking for a new challenge?
Do you consider yourself to be a detail orientated person who loves to multitask? Are you looking to work in a fun and close knit team? We have an excellent opportunity for an administration professional to take the next step in their career. We are currently looking for an Administrative Analyst II to join our Solutions team. This role requires a demonstrated application of product & process knowledge to carry out accurate and timely administration of policies for the LOB.
This analyst will coordinate their workload with the team to monitor and analyze various types of applications, underwritten applications and associated requests. In conjunction with their team, they are core to the successful execution of divisional and individual bill runs on a monthly basis.
What you will be doing:
- Process & administer insurance application in adherence with established guidelines and service level agreements.
- Analyze submitted applications and coordinate with underwriter team members for any medical & paramedical exam requirements and manage correspondence with applicants or third-party administrators as applicable.
- Support front line customer service team members with administrative processes and requests. At a seasoned & experienced level may be called upon to field inbound front-line inquiries and requests to assist the customer service team.
- Communicate with plan administrators or plan members as required.
- Bill Run (Individual & Divisional) execution & distribution. Review accuracy by apply analytical thinking in cross referencing the material with known processes, issues and upcoming changes.
- Operational correspondence with 3rd party vendors & service providers. Medical Information Bureau, Dynacare and Health Care Professionals.
- Operates at a high level of performance – Multi-task – pivot priorities as needed and communicate effectively to achieve objectives.
- Apply critical & analytical thinking during key periods throughout the monthly campaigns – bill runs and various events specific to industry (policy renewal, high profile client on-boarding or termination, re-organization of structure and so on)
- Train immediate peers with appropriate level of experience.
- Use, re-use, capture knowledge and propose improvement suggestions for the benefit of team and overall department.
What we are looking for:
- Hold a High School Diploma or post-secondary degree (DEC equivalent in Quebec) and 2-3 year of relevant work experience in the relevant industry.
- Possess technical aptitude and data entry experience.
- Customer Experience (CX) oriented. Receptive to professional growth and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate analytical skills and critical thinking. Capable of multi-tasking and possess agility in adapting to changing priorities.
- Be able to work in a multi-team based environment as well as independently as needed.
- Demonstrate professionalism in receiving coaching, feedback and in communication delivery.
- Fluent in English (Bilingual French an asset)
- Be committed to respecting the confidentiality of the information with which he/she comes into contact
What we offer:
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Participation in our Share Purchase Plan
- Annual Bonus for all permanent employees
- Defined Benefit pension plan
- 7 hour work days
- Subsidized meals
- Access to gym
- Subsidized transit program
- Wellness plan
- Learning and development opportunities
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.