- Employer: IA Securities Inc.
- Office: 26 Wellington Street East
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Legal and Compliance Services
- Job ID: JR10004347
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Major accountabilities include:
- Provide knowledgeable investment advice to clients
- Ensure clients information is accurate and up to date
- Enter client trades as discussed with the client
- Remain up to date with all the regulatory rules and trading activities as it relates to client accounts
- Following up with clients on missing documentation required
- Maintaining client files and information on the appropriate systems
- Ensuring all client interaction is accurately documented
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely, responsive manner
- Resolving issues and effecting client transactions expeditiously and accurately, and escalating issues to manager when appropriate
- Understanding the required documentation for all client account types
- Ensure compliance of team policies and procedures
- Reviewing and reducing all restricted accounts
- Identifying opportunities to deepen relationships within the existing client base (i.e. sales referrals, consolidation of assets, insurance, etc…)
- Meet monthly sales targets
- Act as partner with business partners and independent advisors
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Pleasant telephone manner and an ability to keep client conversations on track
- Knowledge of mutual funds and asset allocation
- Working knowledge of investment and retirement planning sufficient to meet the needs of clients
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Understanding of industry and firm compliance regulations
Education and Accreditations
- Preference will be given to applicants that are already MFDA or IIROC Licensed
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and CPH completed or in progress.
- LLQP Insurance licensing completed or required to obtain within 3 months
- Bilingual [French] an asset
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.