Bilingual Client Service Representative
- Office: 2200, McGill College Avenue
- City: Montreal
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10004278
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you passionate about customer service and interested in a challenging career in the group insurance industry? iA Financial Group is looking for enthusiastic people who put the customer at the center of their concerns.
As a Client Service Representative you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service by telephone regarding calls from insureds, administrators and service providers regarding group insurance medical and dental coverage and claims or Disability.
After completing a comprehensive training program, you will be able to :
- Answer mostly incoming calls / no sales or solicitation
- Answering customers questions using the different systems and provide all the necessary information;
- Carry out all the required follow-ups and will manage emails;
- Manage a multitude of situations (email/telephone calls/fax) in a calm, courteous and professional manner.
What we offer:
- Minimum hourly wage of $20.50, varying according to experience
- Easily accessible via McGill Metro
- Office working environment - open, calm and dynamic
- Full training planned
Working hours vary between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday.
Easily accessible via McGill Metro
Corporate discount of $50/month on Monthly Public Transit Card
Full range of employee benefits, including group insurance, pension plan, stock purchase plan ;
- General College Diploma
- More than 2 years of relevant experience in customer service
- Bilingualism (spoken and written)
- Ability to work as a team
- Easy to navigate on different software simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure (about 60 to 80 calls/day)
If you are interested in this position, apply now and start your career at iA Financial Group.
Please note that due to the exceptional situation we are facing, there are currently no positions available.This is a bank of applications in anticipation of our future needs. We look forward to hearing from you!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.