Bilingual Client Service Representative
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 2200, McGill College Avenue
- City: Montreal
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10004278
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
*Please note that, due to the current situation, almost all of our employees are currently working from home.
Are you passionate about customer service and want to work in a dynamic company located in the heart of Downtown Montreal? You are bilingual and you have the customer at the center of your priorities? Don't look any further, we want to meet you!
We have bilingual customer service agent positions for you, with no solicitation or sales to make! You'll be part of a great team, in addition to having access to a coach and a trainer.
After having received extensive training, you will be able to:
- Offer the best bilingual customer service by phone and email to our clients about their group insurance and benefits.
- Find solutions to complex cases
- Make changes and transactions in client files
We offer you
- A minimum hourly wage of $21 which varies according to your experience.
- Golden colleagues, fun while you work.
- A subsidized bistro
- The possibility of teleworking
- An open and bright working environment
- Hourly schedule of 35 hours per week varying between 7:30 am and 8:00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Competitive benefits, and much more!
*Due to the current situation , this position will begin with working from home.
We care about our employees and we want to keep our talents! Apply now and you too will be able to live a customer experience!
Want to know more? Contact me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandra-bellemare-b-69b126170/
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.