Student - Group Underwriting and Contrats Analyst
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 988 Broadway West
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
- Job category: Internships and Student Employment
- Job ID: JR10016256
- Job type: Student Job Full time
- Apply before: 2023-03-31
Sector: Special Markets / Underwriting / Work-from-home / Vancouver / Student Job / Start Date: May 2023
Reporting to the Team Lead, the student maintains and handles the bulk of the technical tasks within Group Contract and Underwriting Support with respect to mail and other work received.
The functions of this job will include providing support to our Group Contracts and Underwriting team with:
- Amendments and contract re-writes using templated wording ;
- As well as new business proposals and renewal preparations ;
- In addition, performing other ad-hoc projects and duties as assigned.
- Currently pursuing a diploma in Business or related field of study;
- Knowledge of MS-Windows based applications, including Word and Excel;
- Existing knowledge of insurance terminology and/or bilingualism, a strong asset;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Available full-time from Monday to Friday.
Apply now and start your career with iA Special Markets, in the comfort of your home!
At iA, we invest,
Our employees are our best investment and we have much to offer them.
iA Financial Group is the strength of a company with a human side, with its over 8,000 employees. Together, we have earned the trust of our more than four million clients and 50,000 advisors who have chosen us for their insurance, savings, and wealth management.
With over $200 billion in assets and half a billion invested in technological innovation, we’re a key player in the financial services industry in Canada and the United States. The secret to our success? Investing in you, one person at a time. Because, for over 125 years, we have believed that it’s by supporting our employees and surrounding ourselves with the most reputable leaders in the industry, we will continue to innovate.
At iA, we’re invested in you.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At iA Financial Group, we support and celebrate diversity. We strive to provide a workplace that is recognized as inclusive for all, regardless of ethnic origin, nationality, language, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family situation, or physical or mental disability.
Please note that if you need help or assistance to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please contact us here. Someone from our team will be happy to assist you.