Do you have a passion for customer service and looking for a challenging career in the life insurance field? This role is perhaps for you!
Working from home, the CRS is a frontline representative for the individual insurance division whose quality of work has a direct impact on delivering the iA Client Experience. Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with attention to detail are a must to ensure our clients are well served. Demonstrates good time management (ability to maintain a structured schedule) and works well under pressure with daily deadlines. Exhibits a positive and constructive attitude, high energy, and is highly self-motivated. Brings to life the iA values of teamwork, high performance, continuous improvement, respect for individuals, and service oriented.
The primary responsibilities are:
• Responding to the needs, and meeting the expectations, of our clients and distribution partners by providing information, giving explanations, solving problems and resolving complaints with full understanding of our products and administrative procedures. Processing transactions such as beneficiary changes, cash deposits, and billing updates.
• The inquiries received in person, by phone, by email or letter, are varied and may include questions about procedures, products, banking transactions, tracking of current application, and the tax and legal aspects in a setting where the products are becoming increasingly complex.
• Reviewing and correctly analyzing transactions made on contracts in response to inquiries. Must have the ability to recognize processing errors, and take corrective steps, negotiating mutually satisfactory solutions, while respecting company guidelines.
• Making decisions to facilitate the client’s request- such as, escalating issues, waiving administration fees when appropriate, approving exceptions to certain processes.
• Supporting the division by contacting clients without representative, or to clarify requests that are unclear or cannot be processed. A thorough explanation must be provided to the recipient to advise why we cannot proceed and what steps must be taken – missing information etc.- to allow us to proceed.
• Identifying rules and procedures that require updating and suggesting improvements to simplify processes and gain efficiencies.
• Sharing knowledge to support the team in improving productivity.
• General college degree/diploma and 1 year relevant office or administrative experience;
• Loma courses 1 & 2 already attained or willingness to attain on the job within the first year of service
• Experience working in a customer service role, specifically in a call centre environment
• Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exhibits a client-focused mentality
• Knowledge of life insurance highly desired
• Bilingualism in French/English is an asset