Fall Student, Branch Coordinator
- Employer: iA Private Wealth Inc.
- Office: 26 Wellington Street East
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Internships and Student Employment
- Job ID: JR10010325
- Job type: Student Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-09-24
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
We are looking for a Co-op student to join our team in the Toronto office.
The Co-op Student Branch Coordinators manages a critical compliance and control function within the Branch as well as administrative and client service support to Branch advisors and their clients.
Key accountabilities include:
- Ensuring accounts are accurately documented and compliant with regulatory requirements
- Maintaining client files and information
- Following up with clients on missing documentation required as per the industry regulatory requirement
- Escalating issues to Manager when appropriate
- Reviewing processes to improve administrative efficiencies
- Proactively establishing, developing and maintaining strong client relationships through providing timely service
- Proactively reaching out to clients who are new to the branch
- Ensure clients information is accurate and up to date
- Participating in special projects, as assigned by the manager of the National Branch
- Participating actively in team learning development activities and team performance achievements
- Building effective working relationships across the team
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- Facilitating a culture of open and honest communication
- Actively participating and contributing to touch bases and team meetings
- Encouraging the generation of new ideas and approaches
- Actively share knowledge and experience to enhance the development of all team members
- Must be currently enrolled in a post secondary co-op program in Commerce, Business Administration or Finance, to be considered
- Time management skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office *excel
- Bi-lingual [French] will be considered an asset
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.