Administrative & Customer Service Team Leader
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: T110-3055 boul. Saint-Martin Ouest
- City: Laval
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10010090
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-09-24
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you a leader, organized and creative?
Are you looking for an opportunity to have a solid impact within a recognized company?
iA Financial Group’s Ottawa agency is offering you the opportunity to show off your many talents!
The position of administrative and customer service team leader will enable you to support the administrative management of the agency. You will be part of a strong team that constantly seeks to improve its methods.
After a few days, you will be able to:
- Help agency management reach daily sales goals
- Provide a comprehensive report to management regarding the handling of new requests and customer service
- Train advisors on administrative policies and procedures
- Add your expertise to that of the management team for joint agency projects
- Take charge of complex files
- Manage the quality and number of administrative tasks at the agency
- Play an active role in various human resources files
- Suggest new policies and play a major role in their implementation
- The best employer in the insurance and financial services industry in the Quebec region, according to Forbes
- Have a presence across Canada
- In the middle of our digital transformation
- Continuously improving
- A recognized opportunity for professional development
- The employer offering the best benefits
- A degree in administration or a related field
- Two to three years of relevant experience
- Ability to communicate in both french & english efficiently
You are recognized for your:
- Passion for customer service and need to help others grow
- Organization skills, attention to detail and leadership
- Judgment and prioritization abilities
- Ability to work with several technological tools (or your desire to become an IT multi-tasking ace)
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.