Sales Deals Support Associate
- Employer: IA Clarington Inc.
- Office: 26 Wellington Street East
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10009015
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-07-30
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Working at iA Clarington Investments, the Sales Deals Support Associate role reports into the VP Sales Strategic Initiatives and Inside Sales (primary report) and into the Team Lead, Product Management (secondary report) to support Sales Deals.
Primary duties & responsibilities:
• Providing proposal support and analysis for large case sales opportunities.
• Creating and maintaining templates for fund comparisons, proposals and ad hoc reports using Morningstar Direct.
• Working with Product to provide Bloomberg information for proposal support.
• Supporting ad hoc reporting requests.
• Creating Hypothetical and Optimization proposal support for the Sales Team.
• Working internally or with venders to resolve proposal tool issues in a timely manner.
• Creating and maintaining proposal templates and current proposals.
• Creating usage reports for Product and the Sales Team.
• Participating in potential future projects for new product and sales tools.
• Understanding the industry and proposal tools available.
• Providing monthly reports to the Sales Team.
• Works closely with the Sales Deals Support Analyst.
• Post-secondary degree in business, accounting, finance, data analytics and/or math.
• Minimum 3 years industry and sales experience.
• Excellent communication skills – written & verbal.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to be proactive and a self-starter.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to deal with challenging demands and time pressures of deadlines to close sales deals.
• CSC required; CFP/CIM/CFA designation is an asset.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills includes, PivotTables, PivotCharts, Vlookups, Formulas, Visual Basic, Macros.
• Minimum 1 years of experience using Morningstar Direct.
• Morningstar Report Portal, Morningstar Advisor Workstation, Bloomberg experience required.
• Bilingual Preferred – Verbal and Written English and French
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.