- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10008552
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-05-28
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you highly organized, and thrive on building relationships as well as managing projects? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
What YOU will do:
- key point of contact with our external clients and advisors with respect to New Business Implementations.
- Customize a project plan for each client and will establish the required tasks, taking into account all detailed aspects of plan requirements, administrative details, technology, plan design details, special products, customized services ie. branding, dedicated call centre, client interfaces etc.
- Responsible for managing all the details of the project plan and ensuring that all key data required to implement the new group is proactively identified and collected in a timely and customer-friendly manner.
- Participate in finalist presentations and RFPs, as required
- Lead and facilitate ongoing process improvement initiatives with the rest of the team regarding New Business implementation best practices
- Plays a leadership role within the implementation process
- Implements strategies to achieve operating efficiencies and value
- Builds positive and collaborative relationships with the sales teams to understand broker and client needs within the new business process
- Responsive to the Implementation team`s needs with respect to the clarity and understanding of the group implementation
- Identifies quality control issues, training and coaching opportunities within the team
What YOU will bring:
- 5+ years experience within the Group Benefits preferably in New Business policy implementation .
- Superior knowledge of Group Health, Dental, Life and Disability Income Benefit Plans.
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent computer skills including all Microsoft Suite applications.
- Have strong leadership, coaching, communication and presentation skills
- Possess a high level of integrity and accountability
- Possess strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Innovative problem solver and trouble-shooter
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing projects and deadlines
- Must be Bilingual (French/English).
- Must be willing to travel when required.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.