No more billing statements by mail, printed documentation and payments by cheque
Starting August 1, 2023, we have implemented some changes to enhance our operations and ensure that we offer you and your plan members a convenient and intuitive digital experience.
In our commitment to cost efficiency and environmental sustainability, we have made the decision to discontinue the printing and mailing of group insurance plans’ related documentation, such as booklets and billing statements.
Rest assured that you and your plan members will continue to have access to your documentation, including your booklet, anytime in My Client Space.
Your billing statements will also be accessible in My Client Space.
Additionally, as part of streamlining our payment processes, we no longer accept payments by cheque.
We invite you to enrol in pre-authorized debit, our preferred payment method, to pay your group insurance premiums and charges. Please note that you will have until November 1, 2023, to change your payment method.
Pre-authorized debit is by far the easiest and most convenient way to pay your premiums and charges:
- Automated: no more intervention on your part; you can focus on value-added tasks.
- Flexibility: you can choose the payment date for your regular (billed) accounts1.
- Worry free and reliable: elimination of late payments and collection errors.
- Free of charge: plus extra savings on shipping, handling and cheque production.
- Environmentally friendly: you reduce your carbon footprint.
One solution for all your accounts
Pre-authorized debit is available for the following accounts:
- Regular (billed) accounts
- Health spending accounts (HSA)
- Wellness, physical activity, and personal spending accounts
- Dialogue service
- Administrative services only (ASO) plans
- Cost Plus agreements (claims)
Make the switch today
Don’t wait until November 1, make the switch today to pre-authorized debit and make your life easier:
- Complete the Policyholder Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Agreement form available in My Client Space.
- Send us the completed form through secure messaging in My Client Space.
Another alternative to payment by cheque is Internet payment through your financial institution.
We appreciate your understanding and support as we make these important changes. Our focus remains on delivering you and your plan members outstanding value and an excellent client experience.
If you have any questions, need help to create your account in My Client Space or to learn more about our electronic payment methods, please contact your iA Financial Group Client Relationship Manager. To access all of our communiqués, please visit employersnewsletter.ia.ca.
1 For health spending accounts (HSA), wellness, physical activity and personal spending accounts, Dialogue service and Cost Plus agreements (claims), charges will be withdrawn on the 15th day of each month.