Underwriting, New Business/ Telework/ Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver/ Start date as soon as possible
You like to work in a solution mode and have an excellent customer service sense? Here is what iA Financial Group can offer you in terms of challenges:
With your teammates, you will provide daily operational support to users and collaborators of the New Business and Individual Insurance Underwriting. You will have to respond to the various questions from within the company, as well as from external suppliers. You will need to be able to analyze problem situations and determine if they require IT assistance.
You will also have to collaborate with a number of people, including the teams in place in the Quebec City, Toronto and Vancouver offices, colleagues in the various IT departments, members of the sales force, agency employees, as well as networks of collaborators that may include suppliers and reinsurers.
Good organizational skills and prioritization are required as it is not uncommon to have to manage different production issues simultaneously.
With the help of the business analysts in operations support, you will be in charge of certain improvement projects and IT or non-IT developments and will also have to support the business analysts during busy periods.
And all this, while contributing to the maintenance of a positive and collaborative work environment with your colleagues.
Here is a concrete description of what your tasks would be:
- Direct and support the New Business and Individual Insurance Underwriting operations support mailbox;
- Analyze the problems received and ensure that they are resolved;
- Complete various morning validations to ensure processes have been completed correctly;
- Communicate with our suppliers to resolve various issues;
- Perform access requests to our suppliers;
- Perform and complete internal access requests;
- Take charge of certain improvement projects with the support of the business analysts as needed
- Manage the parameters and configurations of our systems;
- Work in collaboration with the business analysts during tests by performing data entry in our systems;
- Document anomalies and write procedures;
- Complete various queries in our databases to produce reports.
- AEC, DEC or BAC in administration, computer science or any other related discipline
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of the various products offered by the insurance industry, administrative systems and business processes (Important asset)
- Excellent knowledge of English and French, both written and spoken
- Good command of computer tools and good knowledge of the Windows environment
And if these qualities speak to you...
Good team spirit
Good analytical skills
...Join our team!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)