Bilingual Customer Service Agents - Group Insurance
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 2200, McGill College Avenue
- City: Montreal
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10008934
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-07-02
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
* Please note that this position will start as an indeterminate teleworker.
Your ability to listen, your professionalism and your ability to create a climate of trust allow you to offer a quality personalized client experience. You like to understand your client's needs, find the right solution and advise them in order to exceed their expectations.
Are you looking to start 2021 in a new, stable, challenging and well-paying role?
New year, new team, new career!
Our team is looking for bilingual and passionate individuals who wish to contribute to the best practices in customer service, all without solicitation and sales!
Your career at iA Financial Group will begin with a five-week paid training session and you will have access at all times to a trainer and a coach to guide your evolution.
The training covers the following themes:
- Mastering best practices in client experience by phone and email
- Discover and learn about insurance products and financial services
- Resolve complex cases
- Master the software and work tools required for this role
What we offer
- A minimum hourly wage starting from of $21, which varies according to your experience
- A 35 hour workweek, Monday to Friday, 8 am to 9:30 pm.
- Competitive benefits and much more!
- Golden colleagues, fun while working
- Managers who value the autonomy and support of their teams
What you have
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An outstanding ability to communicate in both French and English
- Good stress management
- Ease in solving problems
- Ease working with a computer and various software programs
Working at iA means having access to competitive working conditions, a comprehensive health program, continuous training and opportunities for advancement within a fast-growing company!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.