Bilingual Education Specialist
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 170-1611, boul. Cremazie Est
- City: Montreal
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Sales and business development
- Job ID: JR10006409
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Join a dynamic National Team working in educating members within the space of Group Benefits and Group Savings and Retirement!
Reporting to the Manager, Education and Communication and working with the Customer Relations Manager and the Business Development Managers, the Financial Education Specialist is responsible for providing member education sessions for our existing clients and represent iA Financial Group to potential clients during the shortlist process.
This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Various group education meetings both in-person or webinars
- Conduct one-on-one sessions with plan members
- Development and help implement education strategies with the Client and Customer Relations Manager
- Participate and be a contributing team member in the development of new education features and tools
- Participate in finalist presentations
- Extensive travel required in Quebec
- A dynamic self-starter who is comfortable working both independently as a part of a team
- Strong organization, time management, and planning skills
- University Degree an asset in a related field of study
- Strong presentation skills, communication and persuasion skills
- PowerPoint advanced level skills required
- Excel skills
- Ideal candidate would have 3 years of working knowledge of capital accumulation plans. defined benefits plans, investments and knowledge of Group Benefits (Group Insurance)
- Bilingual with excellent communication skills in both French and English
- Permit from the AMF : Group pension plans (may be done after hiring)
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.